Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 4 - Project Planning Pages/Scrolling Background results

Today I printed out and talked to my students about their game related FLAs and SWFs. I expect by the end of the semester that all students will have at least 5 different game-related FLA and SWF files based on the topics covered in the Game Development topics. I also went more in-depth on the Project Deliverables required in my Gaming II class. If you are curious to see how I have implemented this, please go here. I do all of these things to help curve my student's procrastination.

Last week we went over the Scrolling Background topic. Here are some highlights from that assignment.

JustDieuIt


KraZy


Bagh Nakh Kora

1 comment:

ALeef said...

Cool man! And yes, I will be visiting your setup to help motivate our students @ West.---Thanks!