Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 8 - Character Effects / Drag and Drop

This week we hit Week 8, half way through the spring semester. We are going to cover the Character Effects and Drag and Drop topics. When I cover Drag and Drop, I typically go over scripted tweening as well. I leave you with a fantastic Flash file from one of my students. Last fall, when John and Benji said they wanted to make a guitar hero style flash game to teach guitar to students, I was skeptical it could be pulled off. This semester, John continues the "good fight" since Benji graduated. He has recruited a fellow student, and John has just posted a demo that shows me that they might actually pull it off after all. Great start so far!


The strings of the guitar are pressed by using the number keys at the top of the keyboard (1-8).

No comments: