Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Final thoughts on the semester

This weekend is currently THE weekend to get your Quarter 2 progress report done. They are due on Tuesday, which just so happens to be the second, and final, day of MCTC's Gaming I Fall 2009 presentations. The first day of presentations didn't go so well, they were very 11th hour-ish. I am happy to report that the second day of presentations went exponentially better. I guess I had put the fear of god into students who were going to be presenting that day, and they were fantastic presentations. I must find a way to make sure that students get their projects done in a timely manner and have these things taken care of. Ugh, if I can find that solution then I can become a rich man!

1 comment:

Banditt said...

Awesome! I couldn't have said it better.