Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 1 Overnight assignment

I created two blogrolls tonight. First, I decided to create a blogroll of my current Gaming class students, my summer Gaming II class. It was super easy because I already had all of my student's blogs in Google Reader, and I was able to import all of them with one simple click (see it is even MORE helpful Jeremy!). I also created a blogroll on two of my favorite sites to visit. Since I am a techie, I live at slashdot.org, so it made perfect sense to link it. Also, since I am photography nut, I also check dpreview.com religiously. Both of these sites have feeds that I check everyday and highly value, and maybe viewers of my blog will find them valuable as well.

2 comments:

Mr. Dorsey said...

Patrick, I like how your students have their own section in the blog roll. I think that will help build a sense of their importance to your class. I may have to steal that idea.

Rachel said...

I agree with Bill! Creating a mini-blogosphere in your class is a fun way to stay connected with your students.